[vlc-devel] Need help developing text-to-speech-module in VLC - offering £5.000

Sandra Derbring sandra.derbring at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 17:09:03 CEST 2011

Hey again guys,

Thanks for all input regarding the possible audio filter module for VLC that
I asked about. I think it seems reasonable to get it done. We would want
this done by September this year. Can somebody do it for us?

We're not yet certain that we will get the funding for the project, but if
we are, we're happy to donate £5,000 to the VideoLan Project.  We're sending
in our final application tomorrow, why it's of great interest to us to know
if there's somebody here willing to do the work.

All the best,

Sandra