[vlc-devel] HELP Please DVB-T Subtitles & ACTIVEX IE Win32

Guy Perkins me at atdotmedotuk.me.uk
Wed Apr 13 23:09:30 CEST 2011

Can anybody help on the DVB-T Subtitles issue below?

Remi
Thanks for your reply, it has saved me trying to get it to do what it
can't.
I seem to have tidied up a JS loop checker to manage it. (Not ideal, but
needs must)

Joonas
Thank for your input, I am not familiar with using hwnd within
Javascript, can it even be done?

All input is really appreciated, I fully understand that you are devs &
very busy. Thanks.

DVB_T Subtitles Issue
This issue is apparent in the win32 GUI. The DVB-T subtitle track lags &
struggles to keep pace with the AV output and causes cpu drain. If
linear deinterlace is on, needless to say, it gets far worse.
Again in 0.9.4, the DVB-T subtitles worked quite smoothly.

Guy