[vlc-devel] more contribs patches

Dominique Martinet asmadeus at codewreck.org
Tue Apr 19 05:51:17 CEST 2011

Hi,

a few more patches, and I don't think I'll have any more for the contribs
for a while after that.

patch 1's LD_LIBRARY_PATH could be changed only for speex, but I noticed
other configures doing the same kind of checks and I don't see anything
that could go wrong this way.

patch 2 - I just don't get why it had both in the first place. with both,
the lib gets installed to some remote directory like $PREFIX/$PREFIX/lib
and is obviously never found when other programs look for it.
This was maybe done for some system other than linux for which the prefix
doesn't work? But this is not in the default build targets for any system
other than unix/debian, for which both it should be ok this way.

patch 3 - An attempt at rewriting my ugly patch, the configure from libvpx
detects the correct target on both 32 and 64 bit linux; it'll probably be
wrong if you have a CROSS though, but I suppose there might be other
problems in that case... (as far as android goes, even with the right
--target and CROSS it would need more attention if it was worth it :P)

At least it's a bit less ugly than last try. Again, comments welcome...

Best regards,
Dominique Martinet | Asmadeus