[vlc-devel] lua: add pluzz.fr parser

Ludovic Fauvet etix at l0cal.com
Tue Apr 19 15:35:59 CEST 2011

On Tue, Apr 19, 2011 at 2:55 PM, Francois Cartegnie <fcvlcdev at free.fr> wrote:
> Pluzz ? Where have gone the deep-linking legal concerns expressed about my
> previous work ?

Hello François,

I'm very sorry, I didn't saw your previous work on this.
Anyway, I'm not a lawyer but this can not be considered as
deep-linking because the user must visit the pluzz.fr website first
and then pass the link of the page containing the video to VLC.
Therefore I think it's very different from the "décision de justice"
below where the user was not required to visit the website first. But
again, I can be wrong.

http://legalis.net/spip.php?page=jurisprudence-decision&id_article=2941

--
Ludovic Fauvet (etix)