[vlc-devel] lua: add pluzz.fr parser

Thomas Panau thomas at videolan.org
Tue Apr 19 17:00:46 CEST 2011

Hello !

The french law about deep-linking is quite simple : the "liens profonds" are forbidden when the target page isn't quoted or named. This rule directly comes from parasitism regulation. So, if the link's purpose isn't to hide or replace the target page, it doesn't infringe the law.

And I'm not a lawyer, but juste a trainee ;).
In my opinion, this extension is legal.

I hope it helped !

Thomas