[vlc-devel] DASH access plugin

Christopher Müller christopher.mueller at itec.uni-klu.ac.at
Sat Apr 23 13:40:38 CEST 2011

Hi,

I have moved the DASH plugin to the stream filter layer as discussed. But there a two things where I am not really sure about.

1. In dash.cpp there is a function IsFilterLoop because the plugin always gets called recursively but I don’t know why?
2. In dash.cpp there is a function SetCacheSize I don’t know if this is the right way to set the cache size.

I will now work on the seek support when I have time.

Best Regards
Christopher