[vlc-devel] VLC Media - BELARUSIAN localization

Vitaŭtas Skurko southstream at yandex.by
Thu Aug 11 02:00:09 CEST 2011

Hi guys!

I'm a user of your player from Minsk, Belarus. Using your player long and feel quite contented with it, but -
it looks like there's still no adequate belarusian localization for the product. As a great patriot of my country and my native language, I can't put up with it :)
The one, who's noticed on your site as a responsible for this localization, doesn't look like making much progress :)

I feel really interested in making this work, and what I want from you is just a "localization file for my language" sent to me, as it was noticed here http://www.videolan.org/developers/i18n/vlc-howto.html

In that case the translation itself is to be made in approximately a month or two, maybe a bit later or earlier, but it WILL BE MADE anyway )

Hope for quick answer

--
З павагаю,
Vitaŭtas Skurko