[vlc-devel] Dash Access Plugin status ?

Christopher Mueller christopher.mueller at itec.uni-klu.ac.at
Tue Aug 23 23:12:51 CEST 2011

Attached the patch from april. Currently I am working with another version
that contains an own dynamic buffer that could be increased or decreased
during the playback, graphical output and csv output. I just use it for
testing so it could contain memory leaks and other problems. Another thing
is that I use it inside of my own svn, if there is a easy way to create a
git patch I could provide it here.

Best Regards
Chris