[vlc-devel] Porting VLC to NaCl

Rémi Denis-Courmont remi at remlab.net
Fri Aug 26 22:38:04 CEST 2011

Le vendredi 26 août 2011 23:26:29 Roger Pack, vous avez écrit :
> > NaCl only has an insufficient subset of libpthread, no libdl.
>
> Perhaps someone should tell them this?

You would think "[they]" now what their run-time can and cannot do. Either
they do not want the missing bits, or they have not had time to implement
those. I don't suppose running VLC unmodified is a design requirement.

Anyway, someone should first actually try to build VLC. I would not whine on
the NaCl mailing lists just while I only looked at their header files...

http://www.remlab.net/
http://fi.linkedin.com/in/remidenis