[vlc-devel] capturing state of module chain at runtime

Walt Horat walt at genaudioinc.com
Wed Aug 31 17:15:29 CEST 2011

Forgive me if this is an obvious question. I have just gotten VLC building successfully and am seeing my exploratory printf() statements in the console, and am trying to learn my way around. What would be really helpful to my understanding right now is to be able to log or otherwise view the state of the current (entire) module chain at the point of beginning playback of media. Any suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Walt Horat
---
“My optimism is based on the certainty that this civilization is about to collapse.
 My pessimism lies on the things that are dragging us down in its fall”
	Jean-François Brient