[vlc-devel] UPnP module on Windows has been broken

mirsal mirsal at mirsal.fr
Fri Dec 2 11:00:44 CET 2011

On Fri, 2011-12-02 at 15:32 +0900, Naohiro KORIYAMA wrote:
> 2011/12/2 Rémi Denis-Courmont <remi at remlab.net>:
> > That's a bug in libupnp then.
>
> Absolutely yes!
> Only a little inconvenience for me :-)

I don't have access to any computer running windows so I can't test,
though I've written a patch during VDD which switches to the libupnp4
API (pupnp 1.8) and may fix that problem as it may not be present in
'recent' versions of libupnp.

It would be nice if someone was willing to build pupnp 1.8 for win32 and
test it.

See there:
http://git.videolan.org/?p=vlc/vlc-mirsal.git;a=commit;h=749c6015b733a224af0c98613ef316a0f389be33

Patch also attached for your convenience.

Best,

--
mirsal