[vlc-devel] Windows 64bit build

Rafaël Carré funman at videolan.org
Sat Dec 3 10:11:15 CET 2011

Le Sat, 3 Dec 2011 13:39:20 +0900,
Naohiro KORIYAMA <nkoriyama at gmail.com> a écrit :

> Does anyone know about the status of windows 64bit build?

Yes, I tried various builds until the end of movember and they seemed to
work with quick testing. I don't think I tried builds after the end of
november. We changed the compiler and runtime, so builds after one week
interruption use the new runtime (mingw-w64 2.0.1)

> I cannot run win64 build since vlc-1.3.0-git-20111129-0403-win32.
> Previous build vlc-1.2.0-pre1-20111122-0104-win32 works fine.
> I want to check git but checking changes for a week is a little hard :-(

I'll try to test newer builds tomorrow

> P.S. I have a little question. Why is Windows 64bit build's name
> "-win32" instead of "-win64"?

Nobody (including me) cared to spend time on changing the name

If you have a patch to change the name to win64 that would be nice.

--
Rafaël Carré