[vlc-devel] Possible typos in vlcs pot

Christoph Miebach Christoph.Miebach at web.de
Sat Dec 3 15:41:30 CET 2011

Hello!

On translating into german (still a lot of work left) I found some possible typos in the english version:

#: modules/codec/schroedinger.c:152
msgid "Low Pass Ffilter"
msgstr ""

Is it "Ffilter"?

#: modules/control/netsync.c:58
msgid ""
"When set then This VLC instance shall dictate its clock for synchronization "

"This" or "this"?

#: modules/control/netsync.c:63
msgid ""
"The IP address of The network master clock to use for clock synchronization."

"of The" or "of the"?

#: src/libvlc-module.c:204
msgid ""
"This is a ',' separated string, each objects should be prefixed by a '+' or "

"each objects" or "each object"?

#: modules/audio_filter/channel_mixer/mono.c:89
msgid ""
"This option silences all other channels except the selected channel. Choose "
"one from (0=left, 1=right, 2=rear left, 3=rear right, 4=center, 5=left front)"
msgstr ""

Is "5=left front" correct? There is no similar for right front for example...

Final question: When must the translated file arrive to be shipped with the next release?
Not sure, if we get it translated fully, soon.

Regards

Christoph