[vlc-devel] Need media descriptor access for a broadcast media

Dayananda A dayanand at alethea.in
Tue Dec 13 09:03:27 CET 2011

Hi,

   I am trying to run a broadcast of a certain media using python bindings
for VLC. I have a requirement that I collect the media statistics on the
media that I currently streaming. To get media stats we need a media
descriptor and there is no native method in vlc.py to get the media
descriptor for a broadcast media. Could you please help me find an API that
could make me avail the media stats? That will be of great help. Thanks.

Regards,
-Daya.