[vlc-devel] [VLC] #5657: Mouse cursor does not disappear despite config settings V1.0.5 onwards

Mark Phillips RedWire at iinet.net.au
Wed Dec 14 02:20:38 CET 2011

Thankyou for your response - although killing bittorent does not work I
think I have further isolated the problem to Matroska (mkv) encapsulated
files.

Probably fixed now and I believe problem solved by using VLC install
reversing back 5 versions and installing 1.1.11 from scratch. Weird, but
hell machines don't think, they just act.

Thanks and regards Mark