[vlc-devel] FOSDEM 2012

Hugo Beauzée-Luyssen hugo at videolan.org
Wed Dec 14 11:43:15 CET 2011

Hi,

As some of you may know, the VideoLAN team will meet at FOSDEM! So if
you wish to join us, now is the time to speak!

FOSDEM 2012 will take place on February 4th, 5th. There's a beer event
on February 3rd, for those interested.

As usual, for active community members, VideoLAN will pay for one
night, and for the travel.  That means if you wish to attend the beer
event, you'll be paying the extra hotel night.

We will book rooms for two, so you'll have to share a room with a fellow geek.
If you wish to attend, you can either mail trez at videolan.org with some
basic info :
    - When do you arrive? Friday or Saturday?
    - Where will you be taking your train/plane from, and do you
travel back, or to another location.
    - Do you have a special geek/dev/pony you want to share the room with?
    - Will you book your ticket by yourself? Or do you want me to book
it for you? (This can ease up the refund, especially if you leave
outside the EU)

Or you can just fill this form out:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dF9VUDFCeVRIaHZGYS1OVlFYVXQyZ0E6MQ&ifq

If you book your ticket yourself, please do it quick! The sooner the cheaper.
Please answer by the end of December so we can book the hotel.

Regards,

--
Hugo Beauzée-Luyssen