[vlc-devel] android contribs

Rafaël Carré funman at videolan.org
Tue Dec 27 03:30:21 CET 2011

This patch series fix build of some packages on android

Packages I disabled in my build:

sdl SDL_image
    sdl needs autoreconf refresh, which fails with recent autoheader (AC_DEFINE misused)
    we don't need sdl anyway.
    Not sure why we need SDL_image anyway

fontconfig ass freetyp2 fribidi zvbi kate
    Not needed as long as we don't support subtitles

caca
    doesn't make much sense and would probably not run

gettext
    Should be fixed, same problem than gnutls: GNU replacement functions/headers fail to work correctly; the originals probably work out of the box.

mpcdec
    relies on features absent from google's toolchain
    musepack/mpcenc/mpcenc.h:47:23: error: langinfo.h: No such file or directory
    musepack/mpcenc/mpcenc.h:54:27: error: fpu_control.h: No such file or directory