[vlc-devel] Request for Tibetan localization file

Christophe Mutricy xtophe at chewa.net
Tue Feb 1 23:38:47 CET 2011

On Fri, Jan 28, 11 at 16:21 +0800, tennom YK wrote:
> Currently we are translating Ubuntu System with many other applications. For
> initiators, we found VLC Media Player would be very convenient and here to
> request for a translation  .PO file. Thanks in advance.

You can find the file to translate at
http://people.videolan.org/~xtophe/l10n/bo.po

You can use poEdit or loKalize or ... to translate. Make sure to use
UTF-8 as encoding.

Once you're done, put the file online and send us the link.

There is a mailing-list dedicated to translators. You can join at
http://mailman.videolan.org/listinfo/translators

Regards,

--
Xtophe