[vlc-devel] Mutex Lock problem

Tommy Tran ducprosoft at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 4 04:11:01 CET 2011

Thanks for the reply Rémi. I acted on a tip from Sunqeen posted on the  forum
and was able to find out the root cause and fixed the problem. The  problem is
not in VLC code but rather on my wrapper code. Version 1.1x  updated the extern
function signature on some functions but I wasn't  aware of it. I was passing in
the wrong object pointer and the compiler  didn't catch that because they are
both of the right type.

All is good now :o).

-Tommy