[vlc-devel] OpenGL stereo capabilities for libglwin32

Garry Keltie garry.keltie at rmit.edu.au
Tue Feb 15 09:20:37 CET 2011

Hi,

I've been modifying the opengl video output module on the windows
platform to handle various types of stereoscopic playback.

I'm new to this list and to VLC development so the following may be
dummies questions for a FAQ I haven't found yet.

* I'm pretty close to asking for some testing on the implemented
features and a review to check I haven't broken a whole load of code
convention rules. Is this an appropriate environment for that request?
Would people be interested?

* If I'd like to submit changes (I'd assume complete files to diff
against - only changes to three files) for review, what is the process
for this?

* I have aspirations for extending the features and also to look at the
direct3D module to leverage the NVidia (and perhaps other..) 3D Vision
driver. Of course, getting the changes into the glx module for the nixes
would be good. Can I post this info somewhere for others to
contribute/comment on?

Cheers

Garry

--