[vlc-devel] [vlc-commits] Win32: revert to old rc interface

Pierre Ynard linkfanel at yahoo.fr
Tue Feb 15 09:32:31 CET 2011

> Shouldn't we kill LUA RC for good (on all platforms) ?
>
> The only proponent (Dionoea) has practically left the project. So
> there is no point holding our breath for completion.

I think that the lua rc and lua telnet interface should be merged.
Given how they accept the same set of client and mostly duplicate code
(badly), I see little reason why they should be separate.

And then I don't think we should remove the whole thing.

--
Pierre Ynard
"Une âme dans un corps, c'est comme un dessin sur une feuille de papier."