[vlc-devel] [vlc-commits] sout_select: fix race conditions.

Rémi Denis-Courmont remi at remlab.net
Wed Feb 16 09:00:59 CET 2011

On Wed, 16 Feb 2011 00:24:24 +0100 (CET), git at videolan.org (Rémi
Duraffort) wrote:
> vlc | branch: master | Rémi Duraffort <ivoire at videolan.org> | Wed Feb 16
> 00:22:47 2011 +0100| [952df71de06b2a2f31b34cf44bc18f56ca8a835e] |
> committer: Rémi Duraffort
>
> sout_select: fix race conditions.

Yeah thanks.

And once more this shows that Jean-Paul ignores all of our established
coding guidelines:
- using deprecated functions,
- ignoring thread-safety,
- using inadequate constructs,
- more bugs.

And volunteers end up having to clean up for him. I am quite disappointed
that I am the only one complaining about this. It is entirely unacceptable
that volunteers have to clean up after a "professional". By his behavior,
he has been showing his contempt for our community, and yet, the community
is letting him continue. Then of course there are no reasons for him to fix
his attitude.

http://www.remlab.net
http://fi.linkedin.com/in/remidenis