[vlc-devel] [vlc-commits] Define VOUT_WINDOW_TYPE_NATIVE

Rémi Denis-Courmont remi at remlab.net
Sat Feb 19 22:57:40 CET 2011

Le samedi 19 février 2011 22:36:04 Jean-Baptiste Kempf, vous avez écrit :
> On Sat, Feb 19, 2011 at 02:16:37PM +0100, Rémi Denis-Courmont wrote :
> > Define VOUT_WINDOW_TYPE_NATIVE
>
> Shouldn't we need something for OSX too?

I guess it falls under __unix__ consistently with the Mesa project header
files. Whether this is correct depends on what EGL implementation is in use.
Currently, I am not aware that anyone tried VLC with EGL on MacOS, so it seems
more of a scholar question.

http://www.remlab.info/
http://fi.linkedin.com/in/remidenis