[vlc-devel] Need help debugging Mozilla web plug-in

Rémi Denis-Courmont remi at remlab.net
Thu Feb 24 18:54:11 CET 2011

	Hello,

Le jeudi 24 février 2011 19:47:27 John Smith, vous avez écrit :
> 5. I press the fullscreen button on the webpage (javascript obviously).
> This causes gdb to break, however, no line numbers can be found and my
> printf statements aren't showing up (I put them in the function for toggle
> fullscreen (vlcplugin.cpp)

Are you sure you're not running the "normal" plugin from your distribution
instead of the one you've compiled?

In any case, the reason why fullscreen does not work is well-known. The
Firefox and ActiveX plugins simply do not implement fullscreen at all. They
rely on LibVLC to do it. However, LibVLC does not support fullscreen when the
video is embedded.

http://www.remlab.info/
http://fi.linkedin.com/in/remidenis