[vlc-devel] Keyboard shortcut bug?

Juha Jeronen juha.jeronen at jyu.fi
Sun Jan 9 14:57:46 CET 2011

Hi all,

Just a quick bug report - opening an item from the most recently used
items list using the keyboard (Alt+M, R, Enter) makes the "direct"
keyboard shortcuts (such as Alt+arrow for seeking, F for fullscreen,
etc.) to stop working. Instead, sometimes F opens the "Save playlist"
dialog, and sometimes it does nothing at all.

If memory serves, this started happening after I updated my copy of VLC
1.2-git on January 5th. It didn't happen in the version from
mid-December that I used to have. I'm running on Debian Squeeze.

Anyone else seen the problem? Has this been reported already?

Thanks,

  -J