[vlc-devel] update on AppStore situation please

Pierre Ynard linkfanel at yahoo.fr
Mon Jan 10 20:41:22 CET 2011

> Nothing prevents you from asking Apple. But when I first asked then to
> clarify they ignored me. And I understood JB had the same experience.

That petitioning would be PR, not private questions.

My question really was, considering that you enforced your copyright in
the first place, if we do something like that, would you (and everybody
else) be okay with it?

--
Pierre Ynard
"Une âme dans un corps, c'est comme un dessin sur une feuille de papier."