[vlc-devel] Blackmagic Decklink configuration, use WriteConfigurationToPreferences()

Steinar H. Gunderson sgunderson at bigfoot.com
Tue Jan 11 12:34:25 CET 2011

On Mon, Jan 10, 2011 at 05:53:45PM -0800, Ed Groth wrote:
> +    /* we need to hold onto the IDeckLinkConfiguration object, or our settings will not apply */

The rest of the file uses full sentences (initial capital letter, ending
period). It would be nice to be consistent.

Just how long do we need to hold on to this, by the way? If we release it
while we're capturing, does the card immediately switch inputs back?
Or would just until we've started capturing be enough?

/* Steinar */
--
Homepage: http://www.sesse.net/