[vlc-devel] new to vlc code

Darcy Oblinger doblinger at extron.com
Mon Jan 17 20:26:39 CET 2011

Hi all,

I've been able to compile the VLC source code in linux (ubuntu) and was
wondering what IDE/debugger you guys use to step through code. I haven't
been able to get eclipse in debug mode as of yet and I haven't been able
to find anything online as how to do this (unless using a java-based
interpreter which I would like to not have to do if necessary).

Sincerely,

Darcy

                                                                         Statement Of Confidentiality:

This electronic message transmission,  and all attachments, contains information from Extron Electronics which is confidential and privileged. The information is for the exclusive viewing or use of the intended recipient.  If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited.  If you have received this electronic transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately by a "reply to sender only" message and destroy all electronic and hard copies of the communication, including attachments.