[vlc-devel] BlackMagic Decklink SDI testing

Adeel Nazir adeel_n at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 27 04:41:19 CET 2011

seems like the problem lay within the lack of '=' between the arguments...might
need to do better error handling than just segfault? or at least state it in the
module help

a little off topic, but the output of 'vlc --help' needs to reflect the way to
address the blackmagic input, i.e. vlc decklink://

it would have saved me a few minutes of guessing

thanks for the hard work

adeel