[vlc-devel] Request for Tibetan localization file

tennom YK tennomyathog at gmail.com
Fri Jan 28 09:21:46 CET 2011

Dear Sir/Madam,

I'm Tennom, from a Tibetan UNIX Translation team from Lhasa, Tibet. All our
translation work complies with the Open Source terms and not for any purpose
of commerce or business from the result of Open Source products. At the same
time, we preserve the rights for any third-party vendors and associations.

Currently we are translating Ubuntu System with many other applications. For
initiators, we found VLC Media Player would be very convenient and here to
request for a translation  .PO file. Thanks in advance.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Faithfully,

Tennom