[vlc-devel] Something destroyed my VLC-Player

Elmar Schmid elmar.schmid at kstp.at
Sun Jul 17 19:07:37 CEST 2011

I like my VLC-Player only if the VLC-Playlist changes from full screen to
full screen and the full screen changes to small screen only by clicking
into the video. I had it and both functions have been deleted by a newer
version. I loved my VLC-Player and now I hate it like I would hate Hitler.
Please change it or I'll sue you to non-existence! Thank you beforehand for
changing it ASAP or your e-mail instructions.