[vlc-devel] Motion detect video filter

Vikas vikas.nakil at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 18 08:21:00 CEST 2011

Dear buddy,

Hello frnds,
I’d like to write a program with C#(Winform) that play a clip nd also capture
message log in txtbox and but i doesnt knw how to add 'motion detect video
filter' option to clips. Could you help me how to use 'motion detect video
filter' item.how to add dat filter to the clips nd get messages log..how to
pass parameter to option in 'axVLCPlugin21.playlist.add'

This is my incomplete code in C# that only show a movie, pause and stop but I
want 'motion detect video filter' item.

i really searched all over in google, but i didnt succeed. w8ing 4 ur valuable
nd positive reply..(vikas.nakil at hotmail.com)

Best regards

using System;

using System.Collections.Generic;

using System.ComponentModel;

using System.Data;

using System.Drawing;

using System.Linq;

using System.Text;

using System.Windows.Forms;

using System.Runtime.InteropServices;

using System.IO;

namespace VLCPlayer

{

public partial class Form1 : Form

{

public Form1()

{

InitializeComponent();

axVLCPlugin21.AutoPlay = false;

//vlc --video-filter=motion
//vlc --ffmpeg-vismv=7

string[] option = new string[] { ":sout=#duplicate{dst=display,dst=std}" };

axVLCPlugin21.playlist.add(@"d:\\Sample2.mpg","", option);

}

private void button1_Click(object sender, EventArgs e)

{

axVLCPlugin21.playlist.playItem(0);

if (axVLCPlugin21.log.messages.count > 0)

{

AXVLC.IVLCMessageIterator iter = axVLCPlugin21.log.messages.iterator();

while (iter.hasNext)

{

AXVLC.IVLCMessage msg = iter.next();

textBox1.AppendText(msg.severity + " - " + msg.type + " - " + msg.name + " - "
+ msg.message + "\n");

}

axVLCPlugin21.log.messages.clear();

}

}

  private void pause_Click(object sender, EventArgs e)
{
axVLCPlugin21.playlist.togglePause();
}

        private void stop_Click(object sender, EventArgs e)

        {

            axVLCPlugin21.playlist.stop();

        }

}