[vlc-devel] Re : May I become the maintainer of breton translation of VLC ?

Denis ARNAUD denisarnuad at yahoo.fr
Wed Jul 20 10:48:10 CEST 2011

Hello,
I would like to become the official maintainer for Breton language.
I already sent you some translated strings and they now appear in VLC. What a
pleasure for me !

Here you can find the latest po I worked on :
http://meskach.free.fr/arbo/Ubuntu-br/vlc_br_latest.po

Best regards,

 Denis ARNAUD

Kevredigezh « An Drouizig »
Difazier &  Meziantoù e brezhoneg
Firefox, LibreOffice, Thunderbird, Gimp, GCompris ha traoù...
http://www.drouizig.org