[vlc-devel] VLC media player 1.1.10

Jean-Baptiste Kempf jb at videolan.org
Mon Jun 6 12:30:42 CEST 2011

Dear VLC community,

I am very glad to present, in the name of the whole development team,
VLC 1.1.10. This eleventh release of the "The luggage" branch brings, as
usual, security fixes and minor to small features improvements.

The most notable ones are:
- Update of libmodplug in binaries to fix multiple security issues
- Fix an integer overflow XSPF playlist demultiplexer
- Rewrite of the PulseAudio output on Linux/BSD
- Removal of FontCache building in Freetype module on Win32
- Many OS X interface and hotkey fixes
- Misc fixes and codec updates
- Update of translations

Source and Binary can be found on our main ftp or on the sourceforge
mirroring system.

Please note that the only official website of VLC can be found at:
http://www.videolan.org/vlc/