[vlc-devel] Help about GET_PARAMETERS

chenhui zhang zhangchenhui2006 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 13:29:43 CEST 2011

Hi,
    I have check the RTSP messages, there is no timeout value in SETUP
response. see it below:

SETUP rtsp://159.99.249.146/h264/track1 RTSP/1.0

CSeq: 4

Transport: RTP/AVP/TCP;unicast;interleaved=0-1

RTSP/1.0 200 OK

CSeq: 4

Date: Fri, Jan 02 1970 08:02:05 GMT

Transport:
RTP/AVP/TCP;unicast;destination=159.99.249.118;source=159.99.249.146;interleaved=0-1

By the way, the VLC version is 1.1.9.

Session: 2