[vlc-devel] [vlc-commits] OpenGL: fix compilation / missing glXGetProcAddressARB

Francois Cartegnie fcvlcdev at free.fr
Mon Jun 13 12:52:02 CEST 2011

Le dimanche 12 juin 2011, Rémi Denis-Courmont a écrit :
> > I have xcb-glx devel packages
> > xcb-glx 1.6.1 /usr/include/xcb/glx.h NOT defining glXGetProcAddressARB
>
> We don't use that header. In fact, we don't use xcb-glx at all.
The bad thing is it is in xcb-devel dependencies, at least in my distro.
There was no problems before the GLX_ARB_get_proc_address change :/

What's the way to deal with this from now ? Forcing mesa headers will solve my
problem, but the build will still fail 'out of the box'. Can't we check via
autoconf ? opengl >= 1.4 test not sufficient ?

Francois