[vlc-devel] "equalizer-bands" corrupt/truncated occasionally

Rob rob at hobbyistsoftware.com
Fri Jun 17 17:55:33 CEST 2011

On Fri, 17 Jun 2011 15:37:36 +0100, Rémi Denis-Courmont <remi at remlab.net>
wrote:

>> Any chance of a suggestion on how to fix this?
>
> Is that not just what I did?

nope. You pointed out that QString::toAscii() is wrong. I still have no
idea what is right.

const char *psz_values =
values.toAsciiButWithoutTemporaryObject().constData();  ??????

yes - I am that ignorant about QT, and the right answer is no doubt
trivial to someone who knows their way around QT.

Hence my request for the right answer so that Akash can get on with his
work on the luaHttp side of things without a detour to become competent in
QT.

thanks in advance,

Rob