[vlc-devel] I can't login properly to the VLC bug tracker using my Google OpenID

Xavion xavion.0 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 13:15:18 CEST 2011

When I try to submit a new ticket, it says "Your permissions have been
limited until you verify your email address". I don't know why it's asking
me to verify my email address at all, given that I just logged into it via
my Google OpenID.  When I then click the 'verify' link, I get the "Your
email is already verified" message. When I go ahead and verify again anyway,
it has no effect and I get the "Your email is already verified" message
again. How do I file a bug report about the bug tracker itself, given that
it won't let me submit any tickets?