[vlc-devel] VLC for Android Volunteer

Dominique Martinet asmadeus at codewreck.org
Thu Jun 30 09:18:19 CEST 2011

Hi,

Adrien Maglo wrote on Thu, Jun 30, 2011 :
> That is right. There is no entry in the trac for vlc-android. But there
> are some bugs and missing features. Join our IRC channel (#videolan on
> freenode).

He's already there with the nick gkelly, but he's on American time so
not likely to hang around the same time you do. It's not exactly
convenient for me either :)
It's been a while I haven't done much and I haven't kept up to date with
mergml's recent doings, but it could be nice to properly write a list of
known bugs and missing features for everyone.

> Have you already managed to compile VLC for Android?

Since I'm not sure you know, the source is available here:
http://git.videolan.org/?p=vlc/vlc-android.git;a=summary
You can find instructions in extras/package/android/HOWTO

Regards,
Dominique Martinet | Asmadeus