[vlc-devel] VLC translation into Amharic

EYOB FITWI eyob_fitwi at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 3 17:17:45 CET 2011

Dear Sir,

A while ago I sent you a request to send me a file to translate into Amharic.
After that I was a too busy and hardly had any time to give for the translation.
Now I believe I'm in a better situation but I believe vlc has moved on since. I
was given a file for version 1.1.0, while vlc has now reached 1.1.7. I would
appreciate it if you could direct this file to me.

Something I wanted to ask; it seems that it would take a while to finish the
whole file. Would it be OK if I sent partial translations periodically or do you
have to have the complete translation only?

Best regards,
Eyob