[vlc-devel] live stream HD playback challenge - job offer

John Baaserud John.Baaserud at bazetechnology.com
Wed Mar 9 10:13:25 CET 2011

Hi

Thanks for your interest. I have attached the logs.

Vainfo:

libva: libva version 0.32.0-sds2
Xlib:  extension "XFree86-DRI" missing on display ":0.0".
libva: va_getDriverName() returns 0
libva: Trying to open /usr/lib/va/drivers/nvidia_drv_video.so
libva: va_openDriver() returns 0
vainfo: VA API version: 0.32
vainfo: Driver version: Splitted-Desktop Systems VDPAU backend for VA-API - 0.7.3
vainfo: Supported profile and entrypoints
      VAProfileMPEG2Simple            :             VAEntrypointVLD
      VAProfileMPEG2Main              :              VAEntrypointVLD
      VAProfileH264Main               :  VAEntrypointVLD
      VAProfileH264High               :   VAEntrypointVLD
      VAProfileVC1Simple              :  VAEntrypointVLD
      VAProfileVC1Main                :   VAEntrypointVLD
      VAProfileVC1Advanced            :             VAEntrypointVLD

Vlc outout:

http://vlc.pastebin.com/HVPpCTjA

Best regards
John