[vlc-devel] Finnish i18n fix (Re: VLC 1.1.8)

Juha Jeronen juha.jeronen at jyu.fi
Tue Mar 22 16:38:52 CET 2011

Hi,

Right before the deadline as usual, I know... ;)

I fixed the small bug I found in my Finnish i18n. Now the stray
ampersand in "Open media" has been removed. This is otherwise identical
to the previous version I sent to Xtophe on the 1st of February (which
has already been merged). It would be nice to get this fixed version
into 1.1.8.

The fixed version is available at

http://users.jyu.fi/~jumijero/temp2/fi.po

I will remove the file once it has been downloaded.

 -J