[vlc-devel] [vlc-commits] Qt: menu: 'quit after playback' is playlist related

Francois Cartegnie fcvlcdev at free.fr
Fri Mar 25 12:15:31 CET 2011

Le jeudi 24 mars 2011, Jean-Baptiste Kempf a écrit :
> And?
> The first menu is not more playlist related, that the next one. I would
> even say less, since next/play/pause are playlist related and are in the
> second one.

Works for both.
To have a next one you need a current one. "Stop" and "Play" applies to the
current item. "Next" is also relative to the current one.
If you remove that context, "Next" has no meaning itself and need to be
labeled "Change to Next item in the playlist", and then is playlist related.

Francois