[vlc-devel] VLC for android

Brian Oleksa oleksab at darkcornersoftware.com
Mon Mar 28 19:41:41 CEST 2011

I was wondering if UDP traffic is currently working in the latest
sources for the project "VLC for Android"..?

I would really love to stream video on my android device like I do on my
windows box via UDP/multicast traffic.

Is it is worth checking out the current code so I can build it for the
Android platform to see where this project is currently at..??

I was thinking "maybe" this part of VLC for android is working but it is
just not release due to some other issues.

Any advise/insight is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Brian