[vlc-devel] RTP/H.264 to MPEG-TS mux bug

Tim Ouellette Tim at video-dynamics.com
Sun May 1 16:44:52 CEST 2011

Thanks Rémi, maybe I didn't make the issue clear.  The source device
outputs RTP/H.264/G711 to the network directly.  I need VLC to decode only
the audio stream (G711) transcode to another format. Repack the data
(transcoded audio + copy of H264) into MPEG-TS and rebroadcast UDP.

Would x264.c still be called to create DTS and PTS even though the
Vcodec is just being passed through?

Thanks,

Tim Ouellette
Sr. Systems Engineer