[vlc-devel] OSD fonts without fontconfig

Ilkka Ollakka ileoo at videolan.org
Mon May 9 14:08:41 CEST 2011

On Sun, May 08, 2011 at 02:05:07AM +0200, Jakob Leben wrote:

> So, if fontconfig is disabled by default, I would expect a straightforward
> way to specify the full font file path, like via GUI preferences...

You are right that we should have condition in gui code for fontconfig
for setting it to fontchooser or filechooser depending if fontconfig/*
is enabled.

I could look at this but not sure if I actually have time until next
month, so if you don't have time to fix it yourself could you ping me
about this later on or create ticket and assing it to me ?

--
Ilkka Ollakka
Do not read this fortune under penalty of law.