[vlc-devel] Need configure-script help! How do I disable modules when building libvlc???

Max Göttner - d.stream max.goettner at dstream.de
Tue May 10 18:39:25 CEST 2011

Hi Jean-Baptiste,

My original intent was like you suggest, deleting the files. This caused a
lot of
warnings over the console. It seems just cleaner to have a build that does
not
try to load components each time on initialization. I also wanted to combine

all libraries into one "master"-dll that is used by my application, but this
seems
not to work anyway.
So if u say that deleting is the much easier way I should do that. It
interests me
though, why my approach didn't succeed? Do I either use or interpret the
--enable /
--disable scripting command wrongly? What would be the proper approach (if
there is any).

Thanks and greetings

Max.