[vlc-devel] Help:libdvbpsi error (PSI decoder): TS discontinuity

sonia gharbi gharbi.sonia1 at gmail.com
Thu May 19 10:15:15 CEST 2011

Hello,

I developped a server for transcoding and streaming with C / C + + and I try
to do an audit on a client, I use VLC to view the result of diffusion
But in the case of* a video extension .avi or .flv or .wmv .*..... it gives
me nothing but there is an audio  (no screen, just listen to the sound of
the video but the screen is not displayed)
and an error message appears to me on the client terminal:

libdvbpsi error (PSI decoder): TS discontinuity (Received 9 Expected 0) for
PID 0
libdvbpsi error (PSI decoder): TS discontinuity (Received 9 Expected 0) for
PID 66

So if I release a video. mp4, it appears in the screen and it worked well

I did not understand this error and I need your help

--
Elève Ingénieur Troisième Année *:Ingénierie des Systèmes Intelligents*
**Département de Génie Informatique et de Mathématiques Appliquées

--
Elève Ingénieur Troisième Année *:Ingénierie des Systèmes Intelligents*
**Département de Génie Informatique et de Mathématiques Appliquées

Mobile: (+216) 95 21 98 83