[vlc-devel] Hi Guys,Could I ask some question about vlc?

Joonas Koivunen joonas.koivunen at gmail.com
Thu May 26 08:52:28 CEST 2011

2011/5/26 W W <linuxmeego at gmail.com>:
> Hi Guys
> The VLC is built in gstreamer?
> Could anyone tell me which file is related with it in the source code?

AFAIK gstreamer does not have vlc built in or the other way around.

Not too long ago I struggled with trying to understand VLC source
tree. There are however good articles written about the topic.

Go to http://wiki.videolan.org/Documentation:Hacker%27s_Guide ; if you
do more than just fast forward through the article you will find a lot
of information (such as the enjoythearchitecture link -- which would
sound like something you'd really need).

> And the VLC has any specific requirement for graphics framework?
> I know the VLC supports QT.

AFAIK more like "vlc comes with a qt-gui module".

--
-- Joonas Koivunen