[vlc-devel] GSoC -- working on the luahttp interface

akash mehrotra mehrotra.akash at gmail.com
Mon May 30 10:15:57 CEST 2011

Hi,
I'm Akash from India. I'll be working on improving the luahttp interface for
VLC and the http frontend as a part of my GSoC 2011 project.

Some of the planned improvements are the addition of missing functions to
the http interface, such as playback,subtitle speed control,audio delays,
improvements to playlist handling,etc.

Additionally I plan to decide a new lightweight http frontend, which can be
used via mobile devices directly from their webbrowsers.

Regards,
Akash Mehrotra